Digital Display Executive | Financial Services | London | £45,000
Digital Display Executive
I am looking for an experienced Digital Display Executive to join one of the best brands in the Financial Services industry. This role offers the chance to build your career as part of a brand new team, that are doing something completely new for the business and also international exposure and multi-market experience. You will be running and Executing Display and Programmatic campaigns, reporting and optimising and managing an agency. I am looking for someone with a strong analytic background, with hands on experience working on Display and Programmatic campaigns!
About the role
- You will be supporting the development and execution of an awesome programmatic display marketing program
- Aiding the development and roll out of a programmatic display roadmap, working across a range of international markets to ensure maximum return is driven through the channel – so the global exposure is fantastic!
- Partnering with and managing senior stakeholders within the business
- Working closely with internal analytics and reporting teams to understand, analyse and optimise digital acquisition performance
- Identifying and managing the programmatic buying opportunities
- You will be making decisions based on numbers and insight, using Google stack to report, analyse and optimise
You will have an excellent understanding of the Display and Programmatic world, and be passionate about this area. You will also;
- Have a strong technical knowledge of digital media and technology
- You will be highly analytical – this is a very technical position
- You will have between 1-3 years experience delivering and executing Display Media campaigns – ideally using Doubleclick, but this is not essential
- You will have hands on experience of managing successful marketing campaigns
- You will be able to work well independently, and bring your own ideas to the table
- You will be an excellent communicator, with the confidence to present to senior stakeholders
- You will be highly numerical with experience of reporting on, understanding and analysing market performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity, that offers the chance to work within a new team within the business. The routes for career progression are also fantastic! Send us your application today!