Ecommerce Product Manager | London | Online video streaming company | Up to £58,000 + benefits
Ecommerce Product Manager
About the role
A fast growing online video streaming company are on a look for an Ecommerce Product Manager to preserve the legacy of their online video streaming website and fully take responsibility of CMS functionality.
The ideal candidate would have a previous experience working with an Ecommerce website and is extremely ambitious.
- Previous proven experience in owning a well-defined roadmap and dealing with the backlog that allows further improvements to be made
- Must be able to develop functional and non-functional requirements and is also able to document user stories, online journeys and etc
- Has led an ongoing research to recognise and implement new ideas to the CMS and the website
- Prior experience in directing spring planning and is able to carry out the pre-planning sessions too
- Must be able to translate customer needs into Ecommerce delivery requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on an Ecommerce website
The role would involve ensuring that the legacy of the product is preserved and that further roadmaps are drawn and are complete in order to allow continues improvement to the online streaming video platform. Additionally, the individual will be working alongside the Scrum Master and constantly communicating with the wider Ecommerce team.
- Is responsible for the functionality of the CMS
- Involves adopting different requirements into the CMS that will be developed and built to enhance user experience of the website
- Leading the development of the roadmap and the backlog for the future improvements of the website
- Conducting workshops and making sure that stakeholders are well informed and their requirements are met
- Developing new features which are then rolled out into the market
About the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast online video streaming company and a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading product. They are a lively and hands on company who are looking for individual with a similar attitude. So if you want to join a market leading business please get in touch.
If you are interested in joining an exciting Online Gaming company please contact me on 0207 265 7800 or email me on KS@Redcat-digital.com