Ecommerce Optimisation Manager | Central London | £45K-£50K
Ecommerce Optimisation Manager
About the Ecommerce Optimisation Manager
Our client is seeking an Ecommerce Optimisation Manager. The ideal candidate will be an expert in optimising a growing ecommerce online store. You will also be the ecommerce expert for the Sales and Marketing team.
Ecommerce Optimisation Manager whose responsibilities include;
- Ownership over optimising the online sales journeys across the website.
- Lead and manage the test and learn roadmap.
- Bringing a fresh perspective and innovative ideas to optimise the online store.
- Delivering a fantastic customer sales experience
- Drive conversion improvements across all aspects of the digital sales journey by continuous monitoring, analysing, and then acting on data.
- A passion for optimisation across the digital customer journey, while testing new ideas and hypotheses
- International market experience is beneficial
- Being able to proactively deploy a “test and learn” approach to testing and optimising in order to inform decisions and direction
- Good relationship building abilities for the development and nurturing of stakeholder relationships
- Proven budget management skills
About the Company…
Our client is looking for a strong online sales professional that relish a challenge and enjoy a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with an exciting career prospect.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development