Senior Marketing Analyst | London | £62000 – £67000 plus benefits
Senior Marketing Analyst
About the Senior Marketing Analyst Role
Are you looking for a role where you get to work for a leading media agency? This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to work in the sports arena with one of the biggest leagues in the world.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be working with the marketing and commercial teams on delivering actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of the marketing and drive growth. Your role will be split between data driven reporting and overall strategy.
Senior Marketing Analyst for leading digital content business, who’s responsibilities include;
– Managing acquisition and retention by identifying trends and helping to plan marketing campaigns
– Be a key contributor to the overall marketing strategy
– Identify growth prediction through tracking key metrics
– Managing an Analytics Executive to deliver impact
– Degree in an analytic field (Mathematics/Statistics)
– Experience working in the media or subscription industry
– Passion for sport
– Highly analytical mind and enthusiasm for data
About the Company…
This international organisation has partnered with one of the largest sporting leagues to market their digital subscription business in over 100 countries. They have a great ethos and have an amazing reputation in the market.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development