WORK FOR US
Working for RedCat is different to working for other recruitment agencies. We believe that fun and passion go hand in hand. Having a team of staff who are happy in their work, as well as with each other, is crucial to our company’s success.
Having recruited into the digital sector since 2000, we’ve built a solid and credible reputation within our industry that continues to grow from strength to strength.
Cold calls to clients are off the agenda and will not be part of anyone’s job: we work on recommendation and referral, with good old fashioned human contact remaining
at the heart of what we do.
We want to attract the best people, and for them to want to stay with us. Our excellent working environment and staff incentives mean we have a very low turnover of staff, with most of the team having been here for a minimum of four years and some since our inception in 2000.
What do we offer?
- The chance to join a market-leading niche supplier, working with an exceptional client base and the opportunity to network in off the back of existing PSL agreements
- A fun, family-friendly and professional working environment
- The chance to be part of a hard-working and diverse team of experienced recruiters, who are involved in the full recruitment life-cycle from day one
- The opportunity to put forward ideas and help shape a growing company
- Personal growth and development, with a quick route to management and a chance to gain further qualifications on the job
- Excellent staff incentives – such as a loyalty share scheme
- Company activities – ask us about the trips to Las Vegas and New York
If you want to join the RedCat team then get in touch now…