16 Great Things About Working for RedCat Digital!
As RedCat Digital turns 16 today (February 5th 2016) we thought it only appropriate to list 16 great things about working for RedCat Digital.
We could have been a biased bunch and compiled a list ourselves, but instead we asked Tyrese, our work experience chap, the best things about working at RedCat and considering he is only with us for a week, we think he has summed it up nicely.
- Everyone is friendly and funny and they don’t take themselves too seriously;
- They help so many people get jobs;
- They’re friends to their clients;
- Everyone here is always smiling and telling jokes;
- They speak to the best companies like Lego, ASOS, Sky and many more;
- They always set high targets for themselves and achieve them;
- They have great company trips like Las Vegas, New York, and even watching football in Milan;
- One big family environment;
- Their company meetings are fun and serious;
- They treat interns like they are their own and are incredibly nice to them;
- They eat chocolates 24/7;
- They spend all day on the phone (business related of course);
- They get to wear what they want (within reason);
- Everyday there are lots of practical jokes;
- There is always a queue in the office at lunchtime to play darts;
- Everyone has their own cartoon Avatar made of them and they are everywhere on the walls!
Of course, the list of wonderful things is endless, but we would rather you find out for yourself! So if you’re currently looking for a job in digital recruitment, give us a call on 0207 265 7800 or click to apply to our current roles below:
Happy 16th birthday RedCat Digital!