Social Media Manager wanted to work for a growing global independent record label at their offices based in London. The role will be owning all social media channels and tasked with growing both the record label’s and the artist engagement organically. This is a global record label so you will be marketing both household names in their regions, as well as showcasing up and coming talent.
This role is paying up to £35,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for the entire social output – strategy, content creation, community management , all of it! This mean that you need to be a self starter as you will be working quite autonomously, and will need to be promoting the record label and different artist across various global locations – predominantly UK, US and LATAM.
What skills do you need?
- Managing multiple social media accounts at once across several platforms
- Overseeing social media strategy
- Creating innovative and engaging social specific content to drive growth
- Analysing social campaigns, ensuring all content in on brand and on trend
- Working with departments across the business, maintaining consistency on messaging, new product releases and campaigns
- Partnering with influencers, ensuring they’re representing the brand in the best way
- Competitor analysis
- Engaging with social media users, and using them to the grow the brand and visibility
- High enthusiasm for career growth and passion
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits, and the chance to work with great musical talent, both established and up and coming. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s passionate about new music and be able to combine their passion and work life. You will also have the chance to OWN the social media presence of this record label and really push that passion through and let it show in the content you create and work that you do.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.