About the Role:
Senior Retention & Engagement Manager wanted to join a market-leading digital entertainment business. This role will lead a small team, focusing on driving customer engagement, retention and ultimately revenue.
The Senior Retention & Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the customer engagement strategy
- Owning the customer journey and relationship marketing
- Managing a small team
- Understanding customer problems and finding innovative ways to solve them
- Increasing revenue
The Senior Retention & Engagement Manager will have:
- Strong experience in customer engagement, customer lifecycle, retention marketing roles
- Subscriptions experience would be ideal, but other backgrounds like eCommerce or retail would work well too
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous management experience would be preferred
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Retention & Engagement Manager to join an industry leader going from strength to strength. They can offer great career progression and a generous benefits package. The office is based in Central London and they have a hybrid working policy; 1 day a week (or more if you wish) in the office
Senior Retention & Engagement Manager
£80-95k + bonus + benefits
London / hybrid
RedCat Digital are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.