About the Role
Working for a leading Broadcast Media company, the Account Director will manage the marketing campaigns aligned to one of the companies’ business verticals. Partnering with the Creative Director to lead a project team to deliver on advertising campaigns in the German market.
The Account Director will be responsible for:
- Ensure client briefs are received and created for the production and creative teams
- Collaborate with all departments to create TTL creative campaigns
- Work with the Head of Commercial Operations and production teams to ensure work is managed and accelerated where necessary
- The overall fiscal control of projects – collaborating with production to ensure budgeting and reporting are accurate
- Contact reports and project updates being put out to internal and external teams
- Manage internal teams to deliver work on time and to required standard
The Account Director will have:
- Fluent German and English
- Experience working in agile and fast paced environments
- Experience running projects to time and budget
- Customer focused and strategic outlook
- Strong understanding of the timelines involved in creative development and delivery
This is a great opportunity for a talented Account Director to join a market leading Broadcast Media company.
£60,000 – £75,000 + bonus + benefits
London (remote for now)
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.