Account Director wanted for a leading content agency to oversee an interiors and property account. The role is predominately focusing on a monthly print publication, but also has a small digital offering as well which you would be expected to help grow.
- Principle day-to-day contact for the senior client team
- An advocate for and experienced in print media
- Oversight and review of all content generated for the client
- Team management and talent nurturing
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are briefed correctly across planning, strategy and creative
- Ensuring clear communication between all team members and departments
- Great commercial eyes to expand work across the account and assist with growth across the business
- Budgeting and monthly forecasting along with the finance team, overseeing P&L
- Great stakeholder management
About the role
Within this Account Director position you will you’ll be focused on an interiors and property publication, which host a wide variety of branded content for different clients, as well as host a range of advertising space. You’ll have to manage a number of different stakeholders, ensuring all stakeholder satisfaction and both editorial and advertising is profitable for the business.
About the company
They use deep sector expertise and a journalistic approach to make strategic content and creative that consumers choose to engage with, delivering continuous engagement for brands. They work with industry-leading clients representing the widest range of sectors.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.