Account Manager wanted to join a global media agency based in London. The role will be responsible for managing UK and international clients within the gaming industry ensuring delivery of paid media campaigns.
The position is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role will be working within a team of 6 and reporting into the Account Director. The position is very much about driving client relationships and managing delivery of paid media campaigns. Extra experience of paid social is a strong plus.
What skills do you need?
- Ensuring management and delivery of all paid media campaigns
- Supporting the senior team on campaign planning and buying
- Working with internal teams to ensure all client requirements are delivered on and within agreed timeframes
- Managing product lifecycle from and briefing and strategy to planning and execution
- Coordinating with senior teams to present analysis including competitor and post-campaign
- Organising media workshops with clients and internal teams
- Communicating work updates to all agency teams
- Assisting co-ordination of delivery
- Able to travel internationally for client meeting and industry gaming events
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 and a chance to working with some of the coolest gaming businesses on the planet. As well working for one of the world’s largest media networks.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.