Account Manager | Content Agency | London | up to £35,000 + bonus
Account Manager wanted for an award winning b2b content marketing agency based in London. Reporting into the Account Director you will be responsible for day-to-day running of a large scale global finance account, working with creative and digital teams on digital and print content as well as magazines, apps and events. You will get to work with one of the most innovative and fastest growing agencies in the UK who work with a who’s who within the b2b sector. This role offers £26,000 – £35,000 + bonus dependent on experience.
- Day-to-day contact with client and main representative of the agency
- Providing strategic planning and idea generation to develop account and sell into client
- Financial management including tracking and enforcement of publishing and advertising budgets
- Enforcement of client content and brand guidelines – reviewing all creative generated for client
- Developing proposals for existing clients to include business plan and budgets
- Working with design and build teams to develop web and platform builds
- Working with digital team to develop paths to covers all aspects of build and manage client stakeholders ensuring they buy into the process
- Contribute to the success of the agency through expansion of existing accounts and development of client portfolio
- Establishing best practice processes and ensure efficient production of quality and creative content
About the role
Within this Account Manager role you will ensure excellent communication between the agency and client, provide project co-ordination, management, and reporting at all times as well as reporting on client activity and supplying regular status reports to the senior client servicing team.
About the company
My client is an award winning b2b content agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. They work on a global scales with the biggest names in the b2b and finance space from design and build to creating and implementing a content strategy. They are genuinely one of the most unique and innovative agencies out there in terms of the product they can supply their clients with which has enabled them to be a leader in one of the fastest growing marketing sectors in the world.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £26,000 – £35,000 + Bonus
Industry: Client Services
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.