Working for a high-growth eCommerce retail brand with presence in the UK, Europe, US & Asia, the Acquisition Marketing Manager will help to drive growth, primarily through paid media, but using any and all channels that they feel worth exploring.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting the customer acquisition strategy, driving customers to their websites in all markets
- Managing a significant Paid Search and Paid Social spend
- Fostering a test-and-learn mindset, constantly analysing and tweaking campaigns
- Exploring other acquisition channels, both on and offline
- Working closely with the Brand & Creative team
- Being data-driven, but also thinking creatively and taking chances
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will have:
- Paid Media experience (PPC, Paid Social, Paid Search)
- Previous experience of other channels isn’t necessary, but the candidate must have an appetite to explore them
- A growth hacking mindset
- Ideally worked at a client-side ecommerce or retail organisation
- Experience in a high-growth environment is desirable
- Good analytical skills and a data-driven mind set
- Candidates may come from roles like Performance Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker, Digital Marketing Manager, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Acquisition Marketing Manager to join a well-known, fast-growing brand that is going from strength-to-strength. You’ll have the freedom to try lots of things across different channels and a significant budget to work with.
£45-60k + bonus & benefits
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.