About the role
Advertising Operations Executive required for a leading media owner based in London. The role will operate a hybrid working model.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Book and setup advertising campaigns.
- Work with Sales to ensure we are delivering the best solution for their Client/Agency.
- Help ensure that agreed pricing policies are maintained by internal team’s across the business.
- Work with Sales to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns.
- Ensure client retention is maximised by delivering a high standard of understanding and service with regards to pre, mid and post campaign support.
- Develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to understand a full campaign delivery process, enabling accurate and proficient trafficking and troubleshooting of all campaigns.
- Communicate with client/agency on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation of regular reports.
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in AdOps or AdTech role.
- Have experience working with GAM.
- Understanding of basic foundations of 3rd party ad servers is an advantage.
- Experience on client management roles is an advantage.
- Accuracy: high standard required.
- Numeracy: excellent standard required, thorough with attention to detail.
- Be able to problem solve and provide consultancy support to Agencies/Clients and Sales team.
- Be able to identify technology being used by other sites. (is an advantage).
- Be able to set and meet deadlines under pressure.
- IT skills: to be fully literate and adaptable to new systems.
- Team work: ability to take responsibility, be assertive, confident, coordinate ideas and follow processes.
- Attitude: energetic, flexible approach, with ability to manage internal relationships, respond to challenges and work under pressure, proactive in identifying new opportunities and taking responsibility.
What they can offer you:
My client is a household name and a leader in their field. They offer a supportive and friendly environment along with a great team culture and manager to learn from!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.