AEM Tech Lead | Automotive | Essex | 12 month contract | £500 per day
Our client, a leading marketing technology consultancy, are looking for a AEM Tech Lead on a 12 month contract. They work with some of the World’s leading businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Their technical and transformational expertise puts marketers in control, helping them to get to market faster, improve marketing execution, innovate and be more efficient. They take the tech out of managing those experiences and make the complex simple.
Summary of the role
They are looking for a Technical Lead to join their development team on a challenging and exciting project working with one of their top automotive clients, on a 12 month engagement. You will work closely with the automotive company alongside the vendor teams to design solution architectures covering both hardware and software components. Mainly you’ll need to understand what it takes to deliver a complex web solution from concept, business case, design process, build, QA, operation. A massive part of this role will be engaging, communicating and collaborating with offshore development teams, other stakeholders and sponsors.
- Experienced software developer/ technical architect (Java)
- Expert in the delivery of web-based solutions
- Solid Enterprise CMS platform experience (Adobe AEM)
- Proven strength in consulting on commercial software delivery projects
- Understanding of Agile methods
- Experience with engaging effectively with offshore development teams
- Demonstrate credibility as the technical expert, and can share knowledge
- Outgoing and up for a challenge
- Ability to communicate efficiently – verbally and in print with internal and external stakeholders
This is a 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Technical Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 12 months