About the Role
Agency Sales Manager required for a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract for a leading digital media owner based in London – the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future. Joining this successful sales team you will be responsible for managing a designated agency patch you will be responsible for developing client solutions for utilizing my clients entire suit of products, including; Display, Programmatic, Mobile, Video, Native and Creative Partnerships and Delivering DSP.
As Agency Sales Manager you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans to achieved and / or exceed target revenue goals
- Work with internal teams to ensure the approach to agencies is clear and you are collectively working towards the same strategy
- Ensure the GTM strategy is communicated clearly and concisely to my clients advertisers
- Partner with clients to understand strategic needs and deliver my client resources to meet not only advertisers needs, but overarching business needs
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry including developing innovations in mobile video, programmatic and other emerging media.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Proven industry experience in a similar role with experience of selling across all digital channels
- Demonstrated partnerships with large agencies / clients and a proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Deep understanding of the digital media industry with the ability too credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research
- Excellent knowledge of current and future programmatic landscape
- Experience of selling strong performance and brand campaigns as well as successful creative partnerships and working with agency digital, comms, planning and partnership divisions.
- Excellent communicator, negotiator and presenter.
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in their field and a household name. They have a fantastic stable of brands and this role offers real variety where no two days are the same. They offer a friendly supportive environment and offer you a chance to work with some of the best in the business!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.