How do you fancy working for a new payment solution Fintech backed by a global bank?
They’ve designed payment solutions for SME’s that ultimately helps businesses take card payments in a fast, reliable and secure way. It doesn’t matter if you’re a one-man band or a growing business; they’ve created a way that really benefits you.
Having established and grown rapidly over the last two years, they’re now looking for Agile Delivery Managers to join their Start-Up Incubator.
About the role:
This is an opportunity to become the face of an international fintech, where you will bring together your specialist project management, agile delivery and tech knowledge. You’ll manage the end-to-end delivery of Greenfield projects managing a multi-million pound budget, whilst refining and further developing your programme management skills.
- You’ll be responsible for project and resource plans, aligning them with the wider initiative
- You’ll develop positive stakeholder relationships across the various business functions working closely and up to senior management and C-level
- Empower a team through the entire project life cycle and have the autonomy to take ownership for developing capability and making sure succession plans are embedded
- They’re looking for someone to bring their experience of agile delivery and programme or project management to world of Fintech
- You’ll be able to bring together and use agile methodologies to work on digital and data driven Greenfield projects
- You’ll have experience working on the end-to-end life cycle of project or product delivery with proven ability to plan, resource and execute
- Have strong stakeholder and team management experience, bridging the gap between the business and technical capability, creating dynamic agile delivery teams. Whilst being able to manage third party suppliers.
- Be able to manage budget, time and project constraints.
- Payment or banking experience would be ideal but not necessary
What can they offer you?
- A base salary up to £85,000
- A 20% cash benefit on top + discretionary bonus
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.