Exciting new opportunity for a Mid to Senior Frontend Angular Engineer to join a team in a rapidly growing environment, supplying managed services in the IT support & Networking area.
About the role
This is a role working with a company founded in 2008 which has grown year on year, not only in the services it offers nationwide but personality and culturally wise, two days are never the same!
The role is for a Mid to Senior Frontend Angular engineer with the opportunity to work in a team developing and maintaining existing features on the companies website to continue driving the growth and popularity of this IT & Networking Managed Services.
What skills do you need?
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- A good understanding of testing (Enzyme, react-testing-library,Jest)
- Extensive experience with ES6, TypeScript and RESTful APIs
- Strong experience working with Node
- Experience and excitement to learn new design-centric tools
What can they offer you?
- A base salary package from £40,000 – £50,000
- expensed activities and company trips
- Office perks
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working
- matched pension scheme
Interview process is a phone call with the Software Team Lead, followed by a final face to face interview with the Team Lead and Director.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.