Art Director wanted for one of the most exciting agencies in London. Assisting the Creative Director with the day to day creative development and execution of client campaigns, responsible for creating highly engaging advertising and content ideas with a detailed focus on the visual appearance. The work will predominately focus on moving image, whether live action, motion graphics and animation.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be getting hands on working closely with the Creative Director, creating exciting and engaging and original advertising and communications ideas that engage the target audience and address the client’s business problem in the entertainment sector. Collaborating with other teams including the copywriters and presenting ideas to the Creative Director though producing visual references, designs and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to clients, designers and producers.
What skills do you need?
- Highly creative ideas with a strong design portfolio
- An eye for the best in contemporary design/typography
- A high level of skills across Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Good knowledge and understanding of TV, digital and social and how to create engaging content for these channels
- A self starter, proven to work and adhere to tight deadlines, whilst working collaboratively with different teams
- Experience working within the entertainment sector is a bonus!
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits and a great office environment where you can grow and release your creativity across the team. There is a great culture and a great agency to get stuck into creating exciting campaigns and content.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.