Assistant SEO Manager required for a leading eCommerce retailer. My client are based in London but this role will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. As the Assistant SEO Manager, you will assist, and provide operational expertise, in the management and execution of our SEO strategy to drive visibility in the search results, market share, visits, and sales.
About the role
The Assistant SEO Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the achievement of targets relating to SEO visits, revenue and conversion across the website. Consistent and thorough communication of key performance metrics and general updates as required.
- Responsible for the execution and review of optimisation activities to ensure that SEO objectives are met. Monitor progress and adapt as required to achieve maximum sales value and visibility growth.
- Upskill and empower the SEO team (and other relevant individuals across the business) to make better use of datasets across the available toolset, driving action, improving workflows and market understanding.
- You will ensure strong communication processes are in place with teams across Digital and the wider Customer team, to ensure business priorities and improvement opportunities are understood and acted upon in a timely manner.
- To champion and increase the awareness of our SEO channel and activities across wider stakeholder groups and functions. Improve business wide understanding of SEO trends and market, through careful analysis of market data.
- Work with the Senior SEO Manager to ensure that all digital development projects maximise natural search value and mitigate risk. You will build strong relationships with the Digital Product team to ensure that SEO requirements are developed within the development road-map.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have robust knowledge and experience of the natural search market, it’s trends and direction.
- You will be a confident decision maker and will demonstrate the ability to use sound commercial judgement to prioritise and deal effectively with fast changing scenarios, and to ensure that decisions are made and communicated in a timely manner.
- You will be highly effective at developing strong working relationships with key colleagues across many business areas including Digital Product, BMD, eCommerce, Marketing, and Analytics.
- You will build strong relationships with strategic partners and third parties, engaging directly with senior colleagues within these organisations. You will use your awareness of our wider digital agenda and priorities to communicate effectively.
- You will have the confidence and capability to challenge key stakeholders utilising strong argument and actionable insights.
- You are motivated to continually add to your knowledge and skills within an ever-changing market.
- You are process driven and able to identify patterns, challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business through compelling insights and effective presentation of results.
- Able to adapt style, content and method of communication to the situation (and the varying knowledge levels) to your audience.
What they can offer you
My client are a leading retailer and a household name! They offer a friendly supportive working environment along with the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand that will help develop your career.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.