About the role:
An amazing opportunity for an Associate Partner for a new digital arm of a global management consultancy firm. In the role, you will be aiming to help both large and smaller clients in two interlinked areas, transformation and innovation.
You will be working cross-industry in the private sector assisting clients. The company has been repeatedly recognised by the Financial Times and Forbes Magazine as the UK’s best consultancy and has been regarded by Forbes as the world’s third-best regarded company. There is an incredible opportunity for growth within the flourishing team, where you be able to stand out and make an impact in the digital consulting market.
They’re looking for someone with an understanding of key industry trends, challenges, technology disruption and other factors driving clients.
What skills you need:
- Ideally over 10 years of experience within a major consulting, agency or technology firm.
- A successful track record leading transformation programs for clients within another consulting firm. Ability to develop offerings, build teams, and sell and deliver technology-driven transformation programs.
- A Willingness to be flexible as you may be required to travel.
- To be able to provide hands-on leadership in outreach to new business, sales, strategy and the implementation of solutions into medium and large companies.
- A key understanding of how to help shape outcomes in sometimes fluid client-facing delivery environments with ill-defined requirements and ambiguous priorities
- Should have excellent client relationship management, executive presence, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
What they can offer you:
- Salary: Competitive
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Benefits: Pension, healthcare, gym, cinema pass
- Hybrid working, the option of remote (London)