About the role
B2B Tech Copywriter required for a leading content marketing agency based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the world’s biggest tech brands! The successful applicant will be a copywriter with a strong editorial background, a nose for a story, a strategic way of thinking and experience working with global brands.
This role reports in to the content director and requires someone with experience of writing for B2B tech across a variety of different channels and has the ability to turn complex whitepapers into digestible & engaging content.
This account operates at the pace of a start-up and as such it’s a role for someone who is looking for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge, where no two days are the same and the possibilities are limitless.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An impressive body of work writing for global brands
- Can write and edit a wide variety of content, including articles, narrative decks and social media posts
- Thinks strategically and has experience writing copy that ladders up to overarching brand strategies and messaging
- Has an immaculate eye for details and is comfortable immersing themselves in complex B2B topics to bring them to life
- Has journalistic and/or agency experience. This could be at a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, publisher etc
- Had a deep understanding of the world of B2B marketing
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in its field and has a portfolio of amazing clients! This role offers you the chance to work with one of the biggest tech brands in the world!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.