Biddable Account Manager required for a leading Media Owner based in London for 12 month contract. This role will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. This role sits within the Bidder Development team that are responsible for customer service management across all platforms. This involves managing communications to ensure overall success of campaigns, whilst protecting and growing revenue for the business Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key DSP clients and prospects in the region against individual book of business.
About the role
The Bidder Development team is responsible for revenue generation and customer service management on my clients Exchanges, the team is platform agnostic and supports buying on my clients Exchange and Video Exchange.
Bidder Development owns and leads relationships with commercial leads with existing 3rd party DSP partnerships and their own DSP, being the main point of contact for new opportunities and integrations.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage DSP accounts to drive revenue and develop strategic relationships. Where bidders are managed from US deliver appropriate and timely feedback to internal teams to ensure regional issues understood and actioned.
- Use account plans and bidder health analysis to drive long-term revenue growth across agreed quarterly DSP specific goals and QBRs to drive these objectives to externally facing outcomes.
- Ensure clients have access to current marketing collateral and best practices, in order to arm their commercial teams with effective material for sales meetings.
- Ensure Quarterly Business Reviews are executed in a timely and effective manner to get maximum commercial product insight from partners.
- Collaborate with market Buyer Development to highlight DSP opportunities and merchandise “Pipes and PMPs” Monitor spend (daily), troubleshoot and provide hygiene and PMP support across both bidder and buyer dev seats on bidders.
- Support Buyer Dev in meetings/reviews as required Grow and maintain strong relationships with our US counterparts.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within Bibbable media either as an account executive or account manager
- Experience of work within the programmatic industry either agency or client side
- Good communication skills
- Team player – someone willing to help out their fellow colleagues
What they can offer you
My client is a leading media owner and offers you the chance to work across some truly amazing brands. They offer a friendly supportive environment along with a competitive salary.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.