Brand Manager wanted to join Challenger Telco that is really shaking up the Broadband and Connectivity space. Their aim is to communicate with their customers in an innovative and different way, so if you are looking for a role that offers the chance to work creatively, keep reading. This role offers up to £60,000.
- You will have strong experience setting and delivering brand strategy and guidelines
- Ability to communicate the brand strategy across the business
- Experience working autonomously to deliver projects
- You will be a brand guardian, ensuring the messaging is consistent across all touch points
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience running workshops
- Experience managing agencies
- Proven track record of driving commercial growth through brand execution
- Strong understanding of consumer insights, user research and audience segmentation
- Excellent project management skills
About the role
Within this Brand Manager role, you will be managing the evolution of the brand, ensuring the customer is at the heart of it. You will be driving and project managing the delivery of their brand strategy, working across multiple touch points, to ensure the successful implementation of the brand.
About the company
This brand are disrupting the telco and connectivity space, through the way they communicate with their customers. They are breaking long-set rules, and focusing on innovation in order to drive their business forward!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.