About the role
Branded Content Editor with experience of Business & Finance required for the commercial arm of this leading publisher! As Branded Content Editor you will be responsible for quality and delivering results across the branded content team with an emphasis on Business, Finance and also sometime Technology (business and finance is more important for this role). You will be brimming with ideas, and it is your role to ensure your partnership are as successful as possible – working closely with commercial sales team to win pitches, delivering the highest-quality content and results that matter to clients.
The role will also include the following responsibilities:
|· You will focus on producing award-winning commercial content for Business, Finance & Tech partnerships.|
· You will proactively engage with clients and lead them in shaping quality ideas to ensure results that matter and content that can help drive subscriptions. You’ll back your decisions with expert knowledge and insight, and commission content that delivers results. You will oversee the quality and direction of all ideas and content for your campaigns at pitch, commissioning and delivery.
· You will work alongside the heads of project management to ensure your partnerships are running as proactively and efficiently as possible. Between you, project management and relevant sales colleagues, you will ensure that every pitch and campaign in your sector is properly planned, costed and optimised.
· You will work closely with sales colleagues to develop proactive partnership ideas for large, long-term partnerships.
· You will manage your content/pages/videos, etc. – ensuring relevant colleagues are fully briefed. You’ll oversee input to ensure every element hits the brief and is the best it can be when you sign it off at first and final proof.
· You will be ‘best-in-field’ with regards to: client communications, sales pitches, compliance/legal issues, optimising SEO and knowledge of innovative formats.
· You may be required to work on other categories, such as Lifestyle, when necessary.
What Skills you need:
The successful applicant will have the following skills & experience:
- Have extensive journalistic experience in Business, Finance and ideally Technology sectors.
- Possess proven leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Be a first-class team player/leader – self-motivated and proactive in making suggestions, finding solutions and relentlessly aiming for the highest-quality content and results that matter for clients – and inspiring others to do likewise.
- Possess excellent contacts and freelance network in the Business, Finance and Technology sectors.
- Have peerless client skills and experience, and excellent industry insight (commercial and editorial).
- Be at the top of your field in terms of proactive content ideas, commissioning, editing and managing the content in successful projects from pitch to PCA.
What they can offer you:
My Client is a leader in its field and a true household name! They offer a friendly supportive environment and are a great team to work for!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.