About the Role
Working for one of the biggest consumer brands in the UK, the Business Analyst will be responsible for refining, trialling and launching brand new products and services into the market, before handing over to a BAU team once they are up and running successfully.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with teams and stakeholders across the business to deliver an excellent customer experience across all touchpoints
- Defining business requirements with a variety of teams including propositions, commercial, tech, finance, customer insight, product & operations
- Collaborating with delivery teams to ensure that the customer experience remains true to the vision
- Building simple and exciting customer experiences across various products and services
The Business Analyst will have:
- Experience in a cross functional change role which worked on delivering great customer experiences
- Worked within complex organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience delivering and designing customer experiences for services and products
- Potentially comes from roles like change management, product delivery, propositions, product manager or project manager
- Candidates could come from any consumer sector, such as telco, media, banking, utilities, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join an incredibly well-known brand, with millions of customers, that can offer great career progression
Product Delivery Manager
£40-55k + bonus + benefits
London / hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.