Business Development Manager | Social Agency | London | £45,000 + commission
Business Development Manager wanted for a global social media agency to develop business relationships and already extensive client base. The agency has historically focused on providing community management and social insights to some of the most respected and largest businesses across the globe and are now using that data to translate into creative for their clients. This position is going to be pushing for creative business on accounts throughout the UK and Europe, by leaning on existing relationships and finding new angles to consult with prospective clients, as well as overseeing inbound sales leads. This role offers up to £45,000 per annum plus commission dependent on experience.
- In-depth understanding of social platforms, trends and social marketing best practice
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships with them
- Proven track record of commercial success in an agency environment
- Increasing business revenue by selling social solutions
- Responding to inbound sales leads and consulting with global businesses about social media campaigns
- Monitoring trends and developments in social media
- B2C social and creative solutions experience across a variety or industries and sectors
- Coordinating and presenting in sales pitches
- Track record of exceeding sales targets
- Powerpoint skills
- Negotiation skills
About the role
Within this Business Development Manager role you will be expected to drive new business revenue throughout Europe by consulting and selling in creative social solutions. This is very much a consultancy led position, so you will be responding to inbound sales leads as well as searching for new business. This role is responsible for new business throughout Europe, so ability to travel across the continent will be necessary, as well as travelling to their head office in US for bespoke training and development.
About the company
The company is leading social media agency in community management and social insights, but are now turning those insights into creative solutions. They work with some of the biggest clients across the planet in a huge variety of industries including entertainment, FMCG, Automotive, Travel, Finance, Travel and Gaming (just to name a few). The company has an amazing culture and also offers regular working from home.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: tc@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum plus commission
Industry: Social Media
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”