About the role
Celebrity Content Writer required for leading publisher to work across a portfolio of their top tier lifestyle titles & websites.
In this role you will be responsible for writing and editing celebrity content that will appear in across all the digital and print channels of the portfolio of brands. You will join a team that fosters a culture of ideas generation and pitching.
You will be able to identify trends and timely news/feature/shoot ideas relevant to each brand and create social media content to build brand awareness.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Celebrity Content Director to create content for a portfolio of magazines and websites
- Produce content aimed at print & digital channels, in response to commissions received from the Celebrity Content Director
- Propose original and creative ideas for content
- Attend launches, round tables, parties and red carpet events when it is safe to do so
- Improve, optimise and edit the content continuously based on ranking analysis to ensure maximum visibility
- Relentlessly pursue growth in audience for pages and rises in those rankings
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Expert knowledge of UK & US celebrities, particularly British daytime TV stars and actors
· Excellent celebrity and TV contracts you can call on to bring in exclusive stories and interviews
· Knowledge of writing for print and online
· First-rate SEO expertise and be able to apply it to my client’s content
- Exceptional editing and writing skills – a natural copy writer, from the ability to write snappy headlines to tight grammar control, through to the ability to choose just the right image to draw people in.
- A great communicator – both with the industry and the wider Future team – to enable you both to sell the brand to the industry but also extract the knowledge we already have in the business and apply it.
- Creative thinker
- Up to speed with defamation and libel law
What they can offer you:
This role offers you the chance to work across some of the UK’s leading titles and websites. They offer a friendly supportive environment and they also offer unlimited paid leave!!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.