Client Services Director | Content Marketing Agency | London | £90,000
Client Services Director wanted for a leading content agency based in London. This role is the leading client servicing position within the business and reports directly to the CEO, and you will be expected to lead on all pitches and the core responsibility will be to support growth of the agencies already extensive client base and play a huge part in winning new business.
This role is offering up to £90,000 dependent on experience.
- Leading both the b2b and b2c division of the agency
- Pitching and winning new business
- Growing existing accounts
- Be an innovator when it comes to driving digital content
- Great client and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Commercial accumen, being able to spot new areas for development and growth
- Creative and innovative approach
- An expert in b2b topics with a strong understanding of how to communicate with C-Suite individuals
- A great understanding of how digital and content marketing sits within the wider marketing strategy
- Ability to nurture and grow talent within a business
About the role
Within this Client Services Director position you will be overseeing a client servicing team, and your main responsibility is going to be overseeing agency growth, so your main focus will be working with a pitch team and looking at new innovative ways to develop existing accounts, and put a strategy in place to drive new business.
About the company
My client is one of the leading and most innovative content marketing agencies in London, and they also have a growing network across Europe. They focus on both consumer and b2b content across all digital and communication channels, working with some of the world biggest brands. They have an endless list of CMAs under their belt for their internationally renowned publications and content.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP