A leading Telco brand are looking for a Commercial Analyst to come in and join their high-performing commercial trading team. You will need to be a strong user of SQL/SAS, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with the data of one of the biggest names in the UK market.
About the role
You will be responsible for deep-diving into their scores of data using SAS/SQL in order to tell the story of the data and provide insights and recommendations back to the business. You will be working closely with the wider commercial team, and your work will have a direct influence on key trading decisions. This role is multi-faceted, as you will also be using analysis to protect their revenue streams and advise on sales ops.
What skills do you need?
- You will need to be a strong user of either SAS or SQL (understanding of both would be amazing!)
- Be able to tell a story from the data, to provide actionable insights and recommendations to the rest of the business
- DWH experience is key
- Advanced Excel experience is also important, including pivots, complex formulae and basic macros
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good commercial acumen, and an understanding of the impact of the metrics analysed
- Ability to translate complex data for a non-technical audience
What can they offer you?
This well renowned brand is offering a strong basic, plus bonus and an array of benefits. It is also an opportunity to work with the data of the one of the biggest brands in the UK!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.