Commercial Manager | Consumer Electronics | Northampton | £55,000
Commercial Manager wanted to join a global Consumer Electronics brand, based just outside of London. You’ll be owning and managing an extensive portfolio of products, managing the P&L and driving category performance across EMEA. The role offers £55,000 + £5500 car allowance + bonus + benefits.
- The ideal person for this role will be highly commercial, with P&L management experience
- Experience with Pricing, Promotions and Retailers is key for this role
- Strong stakeholder management skills are a must
- A background in consumer electronics would definitely be a bonus, but is not a deal breaker
- Experience working closely with Sale and Product teams
- Ability to make recommendations on a regional level based on analysis and insights
- Highly customer-centric
- Experience working collaboratively to ensure value proposition is communicated effectively
- People with a background in Commercial Management, Product Marketing, Propositions Management, Product Management or Category Management would be perfect for this position!
About the role
Within this Commercial Manager position, you will be a champion for your individual category – the go to person for the sales team, partners and customers. Your focus will be driving category performance across EMEA and managing all aspects of the product lifecycle. Your work will be a mix of both B2C and B2B, so it is an incredibly varied role. Working closely with account managers within the business, you will help them to identify commercial opportunities and convert them to revenue.
About the company
This is a market-leader within the consumer electronics space, they work with some fantastic partners including the likes of Samsung and Apple and create tech for not only their own brand but for some huge names in the UK market. As well as being a leader in this space, they also have an incredibly flexible approach to working and are more than happy for you to work from home 2/3 days a week! The opportunities for growth here are also absolutely fantastic.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £55,000 + £5500 car allowance + bonus + benefits
Industry: Consumer Electronics