Commercial Manager | Financial Services | Edinburgh | up to £60,000
Commercial Manager wanted to join the fast-paced Product Pricing team for one of the biggest names in the UK Retail Banking market. This role offers incredible exposure to senior stakeholders within the business, and is focused on their mortgage and protection products offering. This role offers up to £60,000 + benefits.
- Proven experience working within the mortgage space and with retail banking products
- An understanding of pricing management is also important
- Experience developing and launching pricing strategies in a commercial aspect
- Experience working with modelling teams
- The ability to turn complex information in to a simple form to present to a non-technical/analytical audience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A love for numbers, this person needs to be analytical
- Stakeholder management experience up to C-level
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- You will need to be very commercially astute
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of teams across the business including Data Science, Finance, Credit, Marketing and Legal
- Solutions focused
- Understanding of statistical or credit analysis and modelling
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ideal person for this role could come from the following backgrounds, Pricing Management, Commercial Management, Proposition Management, Credit Analysis or Statistical Analysis
About the role
This role is at the forefront of profitability for the brand, and you will be able to see the impact your work has on the company from day one. You will be contributing to both tactical and strategic pricing changes, leveraging your pricing, commercial and analytical skills towards delivering transparent and fair pricing for their customers as well as commercial gain for the bank. You will be developing pricing strategies based on insights and data and turning them in to actionable recommendations for non-technical stakeholders. You will be using a variety of industry leading techniques and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour to achieve this.
About the company
This is one of the biggest names in the Retail Banking world, and their pricing function is the beating heart of their profitability. If you are looking for a role where you can visibly see the impact of your work on a house-hold name – send us your application today!
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.