My client is a leading media owner and a household name! They are currently looking for a SEO Manager to join their commercial team. As Commercial SEO Manager you will provide key strategic direction for its commercial SEO efforts, and to directly manage a range of existing and future commercial partnerships/initiatives from the SEO perspective.
About the role
This role requires you to know all there is to know about SEO and combine it with a keen and entrepreneurial commercial mind-set to help the digital team exceed their revenue targets. This role is part of my clients commercial team and reports to the Head of Digital Partnerships, and you will work alongside the existing SEO resource across our Editorial and Product teams with the ultimate goal of ensuring all our commercial endeavours are using this crucial element as effectively as possible.
Whether it’s analysing the relevant data to ensure affiliate editorial content is on the right topics and targeting the right areas, ensuring white-label websites are built correctly and follow my clients policies around SEO, or working with a variety of commercial teams to provide SEO guidance, research and best practice, you’ll be the strategy-creating, problem-solving and revenue-generating SEO expert they can rely on to drive our revenue lines onwards and upwards.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive the success of commercial ventures from the SEO perspective
- Create, implement and maintain the commercial SEO strategy across my client
- Ensure commercial SEO is aligned to the wider SEO strategy and advocate for Commercial within the wider SEO teams
- Manage key stakeholders across Commercial, Editorial and Product
- Continuously improve technical SEO best practice across our commercial products
- Work with technical SEO analyst to perform detailed SEO site audits across our portfolio of owned and operated titles and third-party controlled websites
- Report performance and present results and suggestions on a regular basis, with a focus on measuring success of suggestions in terms of rankings, traffic and revenue
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong and detailed understanding of SEO and the factors that contribute to success in search. Experience in media/publishing would be an advantage
- Experience working with commercial and affiliate teams is essential
- Experience using a range of SEO tools including Google Trends, Google Analytics, Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders, as well as developers, and recommend a course of action
- Ability to audit and identify SEO issues across large sites, and make informed recommendations based on findings
- Degree-level education, or equivalent experience
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in the field and a household name. This role offers you the chance to have real impact and drive commercial success from an SEO standpoint. They offer a competitive salary and a performance related bonus.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.