Community Manager wanted to join a Sport Digital Agency based in London, to play an exciting role in the delivery of a multi-year project, creating engaging social content and running the social channels, being the community manager for accounts reaching millions and helping grow the channels for a huge global project through multiple areas across luxury, travel and lifestyle.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This role is about creating original social content that adheres to the TOV of the account and running the channels day to day, engaging with the audience and growing it organically and identifying opportunities to optimise the reach and engagement. Working alongside the Senior Content Producer, Content Producer and Content Editors, this is a diverse role where you will be able to put your mark on a huge project. Even working with the video and design teams, having the ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools is a big bonus.
What skills do you need?
- A proficient social creative copywriter
- Experience running large scale social media channels across the traditional and emerging platforms
- Ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools
- An adaptable TOV to be in-line with the client and accounts angle
- Used content planning and scheduling tools such as Trello, Spreadfast and Buffer
- Keeps up to date with the latest social trends and been a voice to others
- Identified opportunities to optimise content to gain maximum audience reach and engagement
- Dealt with crisis management and interacting with the audience
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 plus the opportunity to work with a really niche but exciting client, and working with diverse teams on a once in a lifetime 3 year project.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.