About the Role
Working for a high-growth luxury eCommerce brand in the health and wellness space, the Community Manager will work within the marketing team to create a community which fully embodies the brand and its values, driving engagement.
The Community Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating conversation amongst brand member groups online
- Analysing the impact of the community on retentions and acquisition
- Collaborating with the customer team, using customer feedback to ensure the best customer experience
- Identifying opportunities with closed groups – developing relationships with their admins
The Community Manager will have:
- Experience managing communities and social media
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with successful digital marketing strategies
- Ability to use analytics and data to drive positive change
This is a great opportunity for a talented Community Manager to join a high growth luxury eCommerce brand, growing 50% YOY.
£40 – 50k
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.