Community Manager wanted to join a leading digital agency based in London (working remotely for the foreseeable future). This will initially be a 6 month fixed-term contract but has the potential to go permanent.
Working across a host of accounts (all household names) you will be responsible for running community management and engagement across all social platforms for these accounts. This role is solely devoted to community management so I need someone that loves community management and has a creative flair and wit to really drive engagement and help grow the communities. This role will be working standard office hours and will NOT require weekend or evening work.
About the role
This role is about creating original social content that adheres to the TOV of the account and running the channels day to day, engaging with the audience and growing it organically and identifying opportunities to optimise the reach and engagement. Working alongside the social media team this role will solely based on community management.
What skills do you need?
- Experience running large scale social media channels across the traditional and emerging platforms
- Community Management experience ideally in an agency setting
- An adaptable TOV to be in-line with the client and accounts angle
- Used content planning and scheduling tools
- Keeps up to date with the latest social trends and been a voice to others
- Identified opportunities to optimise content to gain maximum audience reach and engagement
- Dealt with crisis management and interacting with the audience
What can they offer you?
This role offers you a chance to work with a great team and on some great brand, while working in a friendly supportive environment. Salary will be dependent on candidate experience.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.