Community Manager wanted to join a professional sports governing body based in London. This is an established Olympic and this person will help drive growth and interest through social media as it pushes into the mainstream.
The position is paying up to £26,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The person in this role will need to not only be able to interact with people over social media, but also create shareable on trend content to drive growth, promote interest and help people understand what this sport is trying to achieve.
What skills do you need?
- Community management experience across all social media platforms
- Ideally experience running social channels within the sporting industry, but a key interest in sport is a must
- Well versed short form creative copywriting skills
- Staying on top of industry trends and happening to create shareable content
- Good understanding of social analytics tools and how to turn that data into content
- Passionate about working for a growing sport and prepared to help drive that growth
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £26,000 and chance to have an impact with a growing sport – also having the chance to work with a digital team that has helped booster and grow sports through digital over the last 10 – 15 years including Formula E, UFC and Sail GP.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.