Community Manager | Integrated Agency | Shift Rota | Up to £220 per day
4 Community Managers wanted for an exciting opportunity to work for an integrated agency on one of the biggest TV shows of the year. Working on a shift basis from 7pm-11pm every night of the week. I am looking for copywriters/community managers to write creative content to publish across all social channels. Initially going into the office, with potential for fully remote working.
This role is a 2 month contract, paying up to £220 per day/pro rata.
- Managing communities across all social channels
- Write and publish engaging tweets, both reactive proactive
- Overseeing and working with busy content calendars
- Writing copy to match the TOV of the client
- Experience reacting to comments and replies from fans and customers across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience doing community management for live shows
- Created fun and playful content using simple assets
- Experience using Photoshop and editing simple video assets
About the role
Within these Community Manager roles, you will be working closely with the client, producing reactive content for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Managing the content calendars and working in unison with the other community managers to ensure the content is in line with the TOV of the show and client.
About the company
My client is a dynamic and exciting integrated agency, with some of the biggest names as clients. They are based in London with a team that are vibrant and fast-paced. This position as a Community Manager, you will be working on one of the biggest shows, producing content to be seen by millions!
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: Up to £220 per day/pro rata
Type: 2 month contract
Industry: Social Media