About the role
Content Director required for a leading content marketing agency based in London. This role offers the successful candidate to work on this tech giant that is a true household name. The role will be focused on both B2B and B2C content.
The role will also have following responsibilities:
- Integrated through-the line campaigns – feat. film, social, OOH, print and more
- Content strategy – developing responses to exciting business challenges, and owning RTBs with senior clients
- Brand positioning projects (predominantly B2B) across the client
- Long-form films, including docu-style, shooting IRL and remotely in the UK and US(Anything else you can think of, to be honest – podcasts, virtual events, long-form articles, data visualisation, social… they kind of do it all)
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Has a very impressive body of work, with a range of creatively broad work (and the results to show for it) for global brands
- Can do both ATL and BTL, B2B and consumer
- Can concept and write a film treatment, but also edit a long-form article, write copy for social assets and concept experiential ideas
- Comes from a copy/editorial background (ideally with some journalistic experience): this is not a role for an Art Director
- Has a minimum of 5-7 years experience working in influential content roles, ideally with senior experience
- Has experience leading relationships with senior clients
- Is comfortable leading on projects, inspiring creative departments and has experience of managing other team members
- Has agency experience – ideally both below and above the line. This could be a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, etc
- Ideally has journalistic experience and pedigree, ideally editing magazines and/or Websites
- Is as comfortable creating below-the-line B2B content (thought leadership, articles) as above-the-line consumer campaigns is strategically minded and works well with planning and strategy teams to build ideas from strong insights
- Close collaboration with the ECD, Creative Directors and senior editorial team on a wide range of projects, including articles, social, video, digital, print and more
- Head-turning ideas that are as visually strong as the editorial angles within them. Work with the Creative Director, Art Director and design team to bring them to life
- The ability to present – and defend – ideas to clients. RTBs, strategic thinking, and pitching are critical components of the role
- A nose for a story; whether it’s finding the most newsworthy angle in AI or digging out the most exciting industry leaders to interview
What they can offer you:
My client are going through an exciting growth period and this role offers the successful candidate to join this prestigious account and work in a fast paced but friendly and supportive environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.