Content Editor wanted to join an award-winning creative content agency based in London, creating omni-channel content and briefing contributors for the biggest and most recognisable tech and media brand in the world. You will be creating b2b content on industry leading ideas across multiple digital and print channels.
This role is paying up to £45,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This role is a mixture of creating both long and short form copy for both online and offline channels. The role is really varied so one day you could be interview C suite individuals, creating thought leadership pieces and the next could be writing conceptual copy for social media. The account is a global account as well.
What skills do you need?
- Writing long and short form content for both print and digital channels
- Creating video scripts as well and coming up with conceptual video ideas
- Crafting exciting and engaging copy for social media channels
- Interviewing and creating thought-leadership pieces
- Commissioning and briefing contributors
- Excellent presentation skills – both with external and internal stakeholders
- Responding to briefs by building amazing presentation decks
- Passion for technology
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits and a great office environment where you can release your creativity across the team. There is a great culture and a great agency to get stuck into creating exciting campaigns and content, but also having the opportunity to worth with passionate, like minded creatives for global leading brands.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.