Content Editor | Agency | Home Interiors Brand | London | £35,000
Content Editor wanted for leading content agency based in London, creating branded content for a global, market leading home interiors brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work across a huge range of digital, print and mobile projects, from developing and progressing concepts to writing creative copy across all platforms. This role offers up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Creative copywriting across all digital and print channels
- Working closely with senior stakeholders at both client and in house
- Managing RTBs, working on ideation, concepting and delivery
- Creating both long-form and short form copy from scripts and storyboards to newsletters and blogs
- Both implementing and maintaining tone of voice
- A real passion for creative content and exploring new avenues to create great work
- Content management use of CMS to upload content
- Briefing and commissioning content to contributors and industry specialists
- Resource management
- Optimising content for SEO
About the role
Within this Content Director position you will be reporting into the Senior Creative Editor, developing their digital offering and ensuring all content is shareable and engaging. Working closely with the wider team you will be creating true multi-channel content.
About the company
My client is a leading content agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike by using the key platforms to connect audiences with content at speed and scale with absolute precision.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Industry: Content Marketing
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.