Freelance Senior Content Lead | Agency | Home Interiors Brand | London | Competitive Day Rate
Senior Content Lead wanted for leading content agency based in London, creating branded content for a global, market leading home interiors brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work across a huge range of digital, print and mobile projects, from developing and progressing concepts to writing creative copy across all platforms. This role offers a competitive freelance day rate and is initially running until the end of the year, but with huge potential to extend.
- Creative copywriting across all digital and print channels
- Interpreting briefs and delivering on content strategies
- Developing and progressing creative concepts
- Working closely with senior stakeholders at both client and in house
- Managing RTBs, working on ideation, concepting and delivery
- Creating both long-form and short form copy from scripts and storyboards to newsletters and blogs
- Both implementing and maintaining tone of voice
- A real passion for creative content and exploring new avenues to create great work
- Managing stakeholders and client relationships
- Strong leaderships, specifically in tight deadline situations
- Briefing and commissioning content to contributors and industry specialists
- Editorial lead on shoots and post-production work
- Resource management
About the role
Within this Senior Content Lead position you will be reporting into the Executive Creative Director, developing their digital and creative offering and ensuring all content is shareable and engaging. Working closely with the wider team you will be creating and overseeing true multi-channel content.
About the company
My client is a leading content agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike by using the key platforms to connect audiences with content at speed and scale with absolute precision.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Content Marketing
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.