Content Marketing Manager wanted to join a global property business based in London. This position is leading all content creation, management and strategy for the B2B side of the business. Ensuring growth and driving engagement through content marketing through all digital channels.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be the content expert for the B2B website, acquiring and retaining business custom through strategising and creating interesting and engaging content through all digital channels, including web, social and email. This could be anything from thought-leaderships videos to on trend industry blogs.
What skills do you need?
- Defining and implementing a B2B content marketing strategy
- Strong digital copywriting and content writing skills
- Experience of creating an omni-channel digital content strategy
- Using analytical data to drive website traffic
- Commissioning articles to industry professionals and knowing where to source them
- Managing freelance talents and budgets
- Knowledge of how to use platform specific social media to target businesses
- High enthusiasm for career growth and passion
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, birthday off and another day off for house moves), pension up to 7.5%, onsite gym, free breakfast and afternoon snacks, end of week drinks, in house massage and nail treatment. This role also comes with a discretionary bonus of up to 10%.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.