About the role:
Content Manager required for a B2B FinTech specialising in pricing and risk management solutions for regulated betting markets. The successful candidate will be the first content person in the business and will drive and own the content offering while the company goes on an exciting growth period. The successful candidate will possess strong experience in content marketing, sponsorship, SEO and social media and have a finger on the pulse of the very latest digital consumer trends to help communicate my client’s product to a wide audience and raise brand awareness.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for owning our company’s voice through written communication across all verticals of marketing.
- Develop and oversee the deliverance of a content strategy in a combined effort with stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to generating content for a website, brochures, videos, articles
- Contribute to a social media strategy, e.g. LinkedIn
- Become one of the go-to resources for all content writing tasks across all services of the business
- Produce entertaining, informative, digestible web content for both consumer and business audiences
- Edit content produced in-house, maintaining high editorial standards
- Ensure that content meets the company’s and readers’ needs
- Regularly upload new content to our CMS and ensure existing content is up-to-date and accurate
- Be a part of the bringing together of all the brand elements (messaging, customer and market insights, design elements) into clear campaign objectives
- Measure content success via Google analytics
- Raise brand awareness and direct response from different audiences by using insights from other teams to pioneer content improvement
- Raise internal awareness and understanding of the importance of high-quality branded content
- Follow ‘best practice’ standards via marketing style guide and SEO guide
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a content writer / content manager role
- Passion for sports
- Experience writing long-form, highly researched and engaging content
- Experience editing and proofreading the work of others
- Proven familiarity with SEO
- Excellent written skills in English
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment, working across multiple projects
- An innovative thinker dedicated to finding new ways to develop content that helps the brand stand out from the competition
- Friendly and personable with an interest in working at a small, fast-growing business
What they can offer you:
My client are a leader in their field and are going through and exciting growth stage. They offer the successful candidate a chance to grow and own their content offering.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.