About the role:
Content Manager with experience of using Headless CMS’s required for a leading media owner. The role is currently working remotely so can be based anywhere in the UK. My client has recently moved their technology solution from an AEM publishing environment to a de-coupled headless environment using Strapi and Angular.
My client is looking for a Content Manager with experience of working in a headless content architecture, who can bring real-world experience in managing content in a flexible way, where it is de-coupled from the view of a ‘page’, and instead tagged to customer intent and segmentation. So, your role is to ensure all their content matches the varying needs of their users, and is tagged, organised and structured so we can automate it’s use in multiple environments. You’ll focus mainly on structure, meta-data and logic, to help ensure we match the right content to the right need. But you’ll also be perfectly happy rolling your sleeves up to get stuck in if we have some manual publishing to do.
What skills you need:
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- You’re obsessed about providing customers with a best-in-class digital experience
- You find simple, yet elegant solutions for all aspects of customer experience, working across web, apps, & innovation
- You’re user-centric and insight driven, with a desire to dive deep into understanding user needs and balance them with where we can deliver real business value
- You have a passion for emerging technology, and evolving customer needs. You’ll learn through curiosity and build knowledge of content technology
- You have a good understanding of HTML & CSS
- You’re design-system driven, maintaining and improving pattern libraries, content principles and specifications, having a passion for content and language
- You have a keen eye for effective content, writing, and user-centric language
- You have good knowledge of headless content environments and data-driven publishing
- You’re analytical and used to multi-faceted problem solving
- You’re a self-starter, happy to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- You’re motivated and hungry to deliver success
- You’re un-flappable and have an inspirational, positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Degree in a design or digital media related discipline
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in a transformational digital environment
- Understanding and experience of agile delivery
- Personable, clear communication and presentation skills
- Good proficiency in a headless publishing environment
- Good proficiency in a pattern library tool such as Storybook
- Understanding of analytics, using data to inform decisions
- Good understanding of A/B and multi-variant testing
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and offer a friendly supportive environment along with a very good benefits package. They also offer the chance to work remotely.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.