Content Creator | Financial Startup | London | Up to £32,000
Content Creator wanted for a UK leading alternative finance marketplace to create and push out content for the company, both on and offline. Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve business goals, your duties will include sharing content to raise the brands profile and to monitor trends to optimise best practice.
- Able to write search optimised long and short form editorial content
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Daily management of social media channels
- Able to analyse and evaluate market trends to provide insight into content creation
- Create multi-channel content to drive site traffic and sales
- Strong B2B content writer
- Create regular content to be marketed via inbound and outbound channels
- Conduct keyword searches and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
About the role
Within this Content writer role, you will be creating regular content to be marketed by both inbound and outbound channels, keeping on top off latest trends and keeping the site up to date. You will be working to help improve brand awareness though optimising content through SEO. Further, promoting content, proofreading written content and using social channels to gain the most engagement and monitor these to for improvement.
About the company
My client is a leading publishers in the heart of London, having some of the biggest newspapers, being one of the biggest in the industry, they have an exciting vision moving forward and a culture to match.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £32,000