Length: 1 year contract
Location: London Office / Hydrid – Commuting to London 2 days a week (No remote)
This global fintech company based in Silicon Valley, California build products and services used by millions of customers worldwide.
They are seeking an experienced Content Marketing lead to join the UK Marketing Team. This exciting opportunity will play a critical role in ensuring the business and its offerings are in front of prospects and customers in the right place and time.
You will design and deliver an exemplary content strategy and plan that accelerates performance for the business. As the first Content Marketing hire in the team, you’ll be the content marketing subject matter expert who works closely with cross-functional teams to create compelling content that resonates with their target audiences and supports our marketing goals.
· Create and execute a robust content strategy aligned with commercial and marketing goals and target audiences. This will involve auditing existing content (in and out of the UK), identifying opportunities to repurpose/localise and understanding gaps
· Create engaging, quality content across various formats including whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, guides, eBooks and infographics (supporting multiple channels)
· Collaborate with marketing, sales and product to develop content assets that will drive our demand generation strategy
· Leverage insights and compelling points of view to accelerate the business thought leadership credentials in the accountant software space, as well as building affinity with relevant hot topics such as AI
· Work closely with their SEO experts and web team to adopt relevant keywords and optimise content for search and web traffic
· Work closely with our PR and events teams to optimise the use of content
· Build strong relationships with internal subject matter experts and customers alike, conducting interviews to build compelling content pieces.
· Proven experience in content marketing strategy and execution, including editorial and copy-writing
· Track record of successful content marketing initiatives and assets – has created promotional, long and short-form content for different stages of the buying cycle
· Brings strengths in thought leadership and demand-generation tactics
· Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills and ability to adapt content to different target audiences – Ability to build rapport with a range of technical experts and customers to create top-quality content
· Understands SEO best practices and content optimisation techniques, as well as how to successfully track and analyse content performance metrics and KPIs
· Previous experience in a similar industry would be advantageous, as would previous experience in journalism.