About the Role
Content Partnerships Manager – EMEA required for a 12 month FTC for a leading digital media owner based in London – the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future. Known internally as Associate Manager – Media Development you will be responsible for driving new content and engagement partner acquisition which is critical to the Media group’s success.
As Content Partnerships Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Proactively manage partnerships across international marketing to ensure that they are ROI positive, and hit key targets of audience acquisition and engagement
- Support the editorial teams to manage freelance and contractors expenditure and ensuring budgets are well planned and adhered to
- Proactive administration of incoming and outgoing revenue costs – collaborating with Finance teams to deliver timely and accurate revenue recognition and attribution from third parties
- Drive the market content acquisitions pipeline for international markets
- Identify complementary content opportunities and strategic partners, drive competitive analysis
- Negotiate and close new deals
- Manage existing content partners in reporting and payments (license fee and rev share)
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in English, another European language would be a distinct advantage
- Extensive experience with web content licensing
- Commercial Understanding of the online and media industry, good existing contact and network
- Proven negotiation capabilities in content and media partnerships
- Knowledge of market relevant deal models and KPIs
- Must be able to work within a cross-functional team environment
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in the field and a household name. They offer a friendly supportive environment and the chance to work across some great brands!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.