Content Strategist required for a leading content agency based in London. This will be an initial 6 month fix term maternity cover contract ideally working 4 days per week.
About the role
This role will be focused on a leading retail account that truly is a household name. As Content Strategist you will help lead the thought and direction of the content programme across all of the retailer’s content channels. This role requires multi-channel application, deep audience perspectives and broad cultural curiosity.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead on new briefs, insights and strategy
- Lead on and drive ongoing strategy projects
- Ensure all creative responses ladder back to strategy and insights
- Support the Senior Leadership with wider work, such as proactively generating opportunities or growing the agency’s remit
- Support the Insights Manager and SMM when they need it
- Act as a key client contact for strategic and any other relevant advice
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years relevant experience ideally within publishing or agency environment
- Good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- A good strategic thinker
- Strong emotional awareness
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Team player
- Prepared to ‘get hands dirty’
- Good communicator
What they can offer you
My client offers a friendly supportive environment and the chance to work on a fantastic brand!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.