Content Strategist (Creative/Ideation) – Branded Content Studio – Leading Media Owner – London
Content Strategist (Creative/Ideation) – Branded Content Studio – London
About the role:
Content Strategist with experience of creative & Ideation required for a branded content team for a worldwide leader and award-winning media company. This role will be working within the Brand Partnerships division – a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audience everywhere. The dedicated team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content ideas and solutions across my clients global portfolio of media platforms.
The content strategist will be responsible for developing brand content, generating multiple assets and will work across a wide range of brand partnerships, often several at one time to maximise revenue. These will range from large scale multi-media integrated partnerships to smaller commercial campaigns. The key task for the Content Strategist will be to lead content development together with sale, brand, audience and marketplace insights and to pull together attractive, pitch-winning programmes in response to briefs.
As Content Strategist you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop industry-leading creative ideas in response to briefs and proactive client pitches that can be amplified across the media platforms that include Digital, Social, Print, Broadcast, Events & Talent
- Ambition: To beyond the brief, to look for opportunities to build mutually valuable, commercially viable, long-term relationships with partner brands. To think big picture ideas first and execution second and to articulate a compelling sales narrative around proposals.
- Understand the client’s needs and objectives and ensuring there are fulfilled within partnership frameworks
- Develop appropriate range of compelling and visually driven marketing materials, custom presentations that showcase the creative ideas integrated with my client.
The successful candidate will have significant working experience within the branded content/client solutions division, either in a content-led media organisation, a creative/production/content marketing agency or brand.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of delivering successful tailor-made branded content campaigns and projects as a creative/content lead
- Ability to create strong written and verbal rationales in response to brief or proactive pitches
- Strength in idea generation for content across, print, digital and TV media production including content creation for social platforms
- Thorough knowledge of social platforms from a content strategy perspective
- Understanding of the cross-platform sales process and commercial project in general
To apply for this Content Strategist position please email me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial Recruitment a copy of your CV.