Content Writer wanted to join a global property business based in London. You will be responsible for creating inside-driven articles, guides and on trend features to drive engagement from both consumers and businesses.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be the expert content writer for the business, and a key part of implementing the content strategy. Reach readers and potential consumers by creating dynamic and engaging content across social, email and web, driving growth and web traffic.
What skills do you need?
- Writing guides, features and articles in line with in house TOV and style
- Uploading and publishing content via CMS
- Overseeing and creating weekly and monthly email newsletters
- Optimizing new and pre-existing web content for SEO
- Strong digital copywriting and content writing skills
- Using Google Analytics to measure content performance
- High enthusiasm for career growth and passion
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, birthday off and another day off for house moves), pension up to 7.5%, onsite gym, free breakfast and afternoon snacks, end of week drinks, in house massage and nail treatment. This role also comes with a discretionary bonus of up to 10%.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.